Micro Frontends (MFEs) is quite a popular term in the frontend community. At times, it is also an over-used term. There are multiple schools of thought in the community, ranging from why MFE are the best suited for architecture for frontend development, to why MFE is a huge mistake.
Like all things in software development, the answer to “Is Microfrontends right for me?” is … it depends. In this conference, we will unpack the various elements of MFEs, and hear about the joys and pains from people who have built MFEs.
JSFoo track on MFEs is curated by Vinci Rufus, VP of Technology at Publicis Sapient.
- Better understanding of what MFEs really mean.
- Tools and tech stacks that are commonly used for building MFEs.
- Connect with some of thought leaders in the MFE space.
- Mid to senior developers building large scale applications.
- Senior Architects, CIOs and CTOs at startups and product companies who are evaluating using MFEs.
We seek experiential and deep dive technology talks from individuals who are architects or frontend leads, who are either exploring or have built and deployed applications on a micro frontends architecture. See submission guidelines at https://hasgeek.com/jsfoo/microfrontends-conf/sub
For inquiries about speaking or participating in the conference, post a comment at https://hasgeek.com/jsfoo/microfrontends-conf/comments
For more updates, follow JSFoo on Twitter