Submit talks and workshops on:
- Full stack engineering
- Architecture approaches and case studies
- Web development
We will find a forum to place your talk, any time during the year.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 7676332020
- Introduction to Functional Programming
- Introduction to Closures
- Different use cases of Closures in Node.js
- Showcase potential memory leaks through Closures
- Showcase programming best practices with Closures
Gireesh Punathil is an Architect and Software developer with IBM India Software Labs, predominantly working in Java and Node.js. In 15 years of his career, he has been porting, developing and debugging web servers, virtual machines and compilers. His expertise is in problem isolation and determination of large and complex software modules. He has spoken at several Node.js and Java conferences.