Submit talks and workshops on:
- Full stack engineering
- Architecture approaches and case studies
- Web development
We will find a forum to place your talk, any time during the year.
For more information, contact email@example.com or call 7676332020
CLOUD NATIVE NODE.JS
The fundamental performance characteristics of Node.js make it ideal for building highly performant microservices for a number of workloads. Translating that into highly responsive, scalable solutions however is still far from easy. This session will not just discuss why Node.js is a natural fit for microservices, but will introduce you to the tools and best practices for creating, building, deploying, monitoring and tracing microservices that are both scalable and fault tolerant, and show through a live demo how do that with minimal effort.
- Illustrate performance characteristics of language runtimes
- Illustrate memory characteristics of language runtimes
- Illustrate startup characteristics of language runtimes
- Illustrate availability of frameworks of language runtimes
- Illustrate developer productivity of languages
- Prove Node.js as a natural fit for microservices
- Showcase tools and best practices for creating, building, deploying, monitoring and tracing Node.js microservices
Gireesh Punathil is an Architect and Software developer with IBM India Software Labs, predominantly working in Java and Node.js. In 15 years of his career, he has been porting, developing and debugging web servers, virtual machines and compilers. His expertise is in problem isolation and determination of large and complex software modules. He has spoken at several Node.js and Java conferences.