Submit talks and workshops on:
- Full stack engineering
- Architecture approaches and case studies
- Web development
We will find a forum to place your talk, any time during the year.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 7676332020
Technical level: Intermediate
- Introduction to MIDI
- Introduction to WebMIDI and basic hello world examples
- Exploration of provided micro-controllers and how to send-receive MIDI signals to them
- How to leverage with other browser APIs to creative interactive experiences
- Building several examples together as a group
- Where to go and what to explore from here
Participants must bring a laptop with a USB-A port and have Chrome installed. Microcontrollers will be provided.
George Mandis is a freelance web developer, consultant, frequent traveler and occasional educator based primarily out of Portland, Oregon. He’s worked with startups, professional sports teams, small businesses and individuals but excels at helping people find elegant solutions for their projects. He spent a year living as a digital nomad, inadvertently cheated at a marathon in North Korea and writes frequently on technology and travel on his website.
- This workshop is based on a talk I’ve given previously, including at JSFoo 2017 which you can watch here: