Critical CSS - The What, Why & How?
Before getting to the fulfilment of any subject, it is important to understand the requirement that led to its inception. So this talk will dwell on the fundamentals of,
- Render-blocking resources
- Page performance measurement metrics
- Key improvement areas for overall and perceived performance
- CSS extraction techniques for better speed and UX,
- Frameworks/libraries implementing those techniques along with the pros & cons list
- The best practices to follow for implementation.
After this session, you should have an understanding
- To assess the relevance of a particular optimisation against their project context.
- To measure the degree of its applicability.
- To identify resources and directions to explore to achieve the same.