JSFoo is a platform for:
- Front-end engineers
- Fullstack developers
- Web application development teams
- Senior architects
- Share insights from work on web application development.
- Learn from peers.
- Understand perspectives on component architecture, front-end security, performance and emerging trends.
Talks from previous editions of JSFoo are published on hasgeek.tv/jsfoo
The Pune edition will be held on 28 February 2020 at MCCIA, Pune.
View schedule on https://hasgeek.com/jsfoo/2020-pune/schedule
JSFoo Pune 2020 will cover the following topics:
- Monorepos and tools to use for collaborating across large teams.
- Typescript - patterns and anti-patterns.
- New developments: ESNext
- DevSecOps for front-end; building defenses for client-side attacks.
- DevOps for front-end, including discussions on Kubernetes.
- PureScript and production use cases.
For inquiries about speaking/collaborating with JSFoo, write to email@example.com
#Speaker Travel Sponsor
Web Components - Natural evolution of Web
Web Components is a meta specification, made up of 4 underlying specifications - Custom Elements, Shadow DOM, ES Modules & HTML Template.
Web Components helps developers in authoring components that are framework agnostic in nature, which means you write your components once, and use them in any framework like Angular, React, Vue.js etc, this feature of Web Components helps in large enterprises, as it gives freedom to teams to pick their own framework for their application, while still being able to use the same component library, which helps in maintaining unified user experience across various products.
Components built using Web Components standards are encapsulated using ShadowDOM, this prevents both the component level styles and the app level styles from affecting each other.
Brief histroy of Web
What are Web Components?
Enterprise Case Study
Speaker bio #
Currently working as Associate Architect at Pramati Technologies, with overall experience of 15+ years as a Front-end web developer. My latest passion being all about Bitcoin, and the impact its going to bring on the course of our civilization.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhlSIrtIia0 - I have previously delivered this talk at Vue Hyderabad meetup on 14th Dec 2019