JSFoo is a platform for:
- Front-end engineers
- Fullstack developers
- Web application development teams
- Senior architects
- Share insights from work on web application development.
- Learn from peers.
- Understand perspectives on component architecture, front-end security, performance and emerging trends.
Talks from previous editions of JSFoo are published on hasgeek.tv/jsfoo
The Pune edition will be held on 28 February 2020 at MCCIA, Pune.
View schedule on https://hasgeek.com/jsfoo/2020-pune/schedule
JSFoo Pune 2020 will cover the following topics:
- Monorepos and tools to use for collaborating across large teams.
- Typescript - patterns and anti-patterns.
- New developments: ESNext
- DevSecOps for front-end; building defenses for client-side attacks.
- DevOps for front-end, including discussions on Kubernetes.
- PureScript and production use cases.
For inquiries about speaking/collaborating with JSFoo, write to email@example.com
#Speaker Travel Sponsor
This presentation is driven by a singular challenge of making the custom widgets like Custom form(including custom checkboxes, combobox, etc), tab panel, Carousel, etc accessible. I will be addressing the gaps/problems that people with disabilities face while working in inaccessible environment(more specifically, in web) and exploring the ways to make the custom widgets acccessible for Assistive technologies users. Main focus of this presentation will be to get familiar with ARIA(Accessible Rich Internet Applications) and the role it plays when it comes to web accessibility.
The use of ARIA properties and attributes will be demonstrated with the help of examples. I will conclude with the advantages of using ARIA and further challenges that can be worked on as future scope.
- Overview on ARIA
- Role that ARIA plays when it comes to making custom widgets accessible
- Demonstrating few examples of accessible custom widgets and how to achieve them using ARIA.
Working as a full time accessibility consultant in Deque Software pvt ltd. Therefore, familiar with the issues faced by differently abled when using Digital platforms and the ways in which we can acheive digital equality.I’ve a bent towards public speaking and interacting with diversified groups.When not working,love to sing and cook.