The Delhi edition of JSFoo is a single track event with:
- Full talks: 30 mins duration
- Crisp talks: 15 mins duration
- Flash talks: 5 mins demo with laptop or speaking without laptop
- Birds Of Feather (BOF) sessions of 1 hour duration
- Hands-on workshops of 3-hour or 6-hour duration - where participants follow the instructor on their laptops
We are accepting talks on the following topics:
- Use of multiple components - React, Angular, Vue - in a single web application.
- Collaborating with teams where an application has multiple components. Talks on these topics can be about tools and/or processes.
- Performance - measuring performance, improving performance, testing for performance.
- Best practices: debugging and profiling on the web, testing, measuring performance.
- Progressive Web Apps (PWA).
- New trends and developments - for example JAM Stack.
Proposals will be filtered and shortlisted with reviews from JSFoo speaker alumni.
To expedite the decision on your proposal, include the following with your submission:
- Add links to videos/slide decks if your talk is at an advanced stage of articulation.
- If you are presenting a new idea, for which you want review and mentorship, explain problem statement and the key learnings in greater detail.
- In general, submit your proposal early so that we have more time to iterate. You can always edit your proposal after submitting the first version.
JSFoo’s policy is to showcase talks where the insights are free for participants to take back and apply to their work. If you are referring to a proprietary technology for solving a web application development problem, consider picking up a sponsored session.
Last date for submissions: 10 September, 2020
Event date: 27 November, 2020
Final schedule announcement: 1 October, 2020
Passes and honorarium for speakers:
We pay an honorarium of Rs. 3,000 to speakers. Confirmed speakers also get a pass to the conference and a discount code which they can share with their colleagues, communities they are part of, and on social media channels. We do not provide free passes for speakers’ colleagues and relatives. Please do not ask us for this.
Travel grants for outstation speakers:
Travel grants are available for international and domestic speakers based on the event’s budget. If you require a grant, mention it in the field where you add your location.
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries about speaking at the conference.
Proposal submission closes on 10 September, 11:59 PM
parth jansari (@jansariparth)