JSFoo is a platform for:
- Practitioners to share insights from their work about web application development.
- Learning from peers.
- Understanding perspectives on component architecture, front-end security, performance and emerging trends.
Participate in JSFoo as:
Talks from previous editions of JSFoo are published on hasgeek.tv/jsfoo
The Delhi edition will be held on 27 November 2020 at India International Centre (IIC), New Delhi.
For inquiries about speaking/collaborating with JSFoo, write to email@example.com
For details on Sponsorship and ticket inquiries, write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 7676332020
In this talk, I’ll be explaining
- What exacatly are memory leaks
- Ways in which you can create a memory leak in your web app
- How to catch memory leak
- Live demo of a web app with and without memory leak