Kubernetes is used by enterprises and startups for mainstream critical production, including Hotstar, Razorpay and many others.
This Kubernetes workshop will go over Kubernetes Basics and cover it from a developer perspective. Participants will learn:
- Kubernetes’ building blocks and how to deploy and scale applications
- How to expose the application to the external world
- Application design patterns with Kubernetes
- How to do CI/CD on Kubernetes
Prerequisites for attending the workshop:
- To participate in this workshop, you must have working knowledge of Docker i.e., you should know how to run containers with Docker and build Container Images.
- You must bring your own laptop for the workshop. Basic browser for the laptop will suffice.
About the instructor:
Neependra Khare is the Founder and Principal Consultant at CloudYuga Technologies, which offers training and consulting services around cloud native technologies such as Kubernetes, Prometheus, Service Mesh, etc. He is an CNCF Ambassador and Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA). He is based out of Bangalore, India.
Neependra has authored Introduction to Kubernetes course on Edx for the CNCF, which has been taken by more than 68K participants. He also authored a book on Docker – Docker Cookbook – in 2015 and co-authored a course on Cloud Infrastructure Technologies on edX for The Linux Foundation. He ran a Docker meetup group in Bangalore, India for more than 5 years and is very active in other meetups like Kubernetes, AWS, DevOps, etc.
Date: 4 October
Time: 9:00 AM to 1:20 PM
Venue: The Terrace @ Hasura, 3rd Floor, Building No 37/38, SBI Colony, 80 Feet Rd, 3rd Block, Koramangala, Bangalore - 560034
Workshop Venue Partner
If you have queries, call JSFoo on 7676332020 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org