Previous proposalThe art of writing mature tests
Complex Features Made Easy With RxJS
Submitted by Ben Lesh (@benlesh) on Thursday, 29 March 2018
Section: Full Talk Technical level: Intermediate Status: Confirmed & Scheduled
In this talk we will add a set of complex features to an existing angular application. these features will have to coordinate animations, user events, and HTTP to improve the UX of the application.
- Talk a little about what RxJS is
- Show our existing Angular application
- Add our first feature piece by piece: automatic polling
- Add our next feature piece by piece: Pull down to update.
- discuss animation strategies, coordinating different types of events
- recap on thinking reactively to add these features
Ben Lesh is the Lead on RxJS, and works on the Angular Team at Google. He’s dedicated to spreading the love and understanding of reactive programming to the web development works.