Reactive web applications using Meteor
There is a concept of reactivity in Meteor which states that whenever there is a change in data source the clients connected to the Meteor server gets updated automatically without refresh.
If you need very fast development of your applications then Meteor can be your first choice.
In this session I’m going to provide you an overview of Meteor.
- Introduction to Meteor.
- Reactivity in Meteor.
- How it works?
- Enthusiasm to learn new things.
In her free time she like to sing (not a good singer though) and apart from that like to build logics for some complicated problem.
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sapna-upreti-a093525b/
- StackOverflow: https://stackoverflow.com/users/6143332/sapna
- YouTube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmjPqonwPkk
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/sapna0214
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010495202712
- SlideShare: https://www.slideshare.net/NodeXperts/
- GitHub: https://github.com/sapna92