Submitted by Prashant (@prashantsani) on Wednesday, 14 June 2017
- SVG Noob to Ninja in 5 mins
- GSAP - Introduction and Basics, TweenMax, TimelineMax, API - 20 mins
- SVG.JS, ScrollMagic & Animating a SVG Dragon with GSAP- 15mins
- Using Vue.JS to customise our Dragon - 5 mins
- Questions, Suggestions, links.
- Animation Debugging (DevTools), Measuring performance using RAIL and Optimising Rendering Performance.
- Lots of movie references, A surprise for Harry Potter Fans :)
I will be working with a designer to create an Original Vector SVG Dragon, which will be used for the talk.
What’s so special about this talk?
This talk would not be a showcase of what I have done in JS, but rather focus on stories, inspirations and more importantly the “HOW” something can be done using Greensock.
There are very few talks and limited youtube videos which use the power of cognitive science to quickly lay down the fundamentals of GSAP. Rather than focussing on abstract things and use cases like FooBAR, this talk would focus more on real life web design challenges and scenarios without making the talk too dry for the audience.
(Video Introduction Coming soon!)
- An Open Mind.