We want to hear all about:
- Cutting edge developments, including original work
- Santosh Rajan, founder Geekskool
- Shwetank Dixit, Extensions Program Manager and Web Evangelist, Opera Software
- Sindhu S, Recurse Center alumni
- Zainab Bawa, editorial coordinator, co-founder at HasGeek
HasGeek believes in open source as the binding force of our community. If you are describing a codebase for developers to work with, we’d like it to be available under a permissive open source license. If your software is commercially licensed or available under a combination of commercial and restrictive open source licenses (such as the various forms of the GPL), please consider picking up a sponsorship. We recognize that there are valid reasons for commercial licensing, but ask that you support us in return for giving you an audience. Your session will be marked on the schedule as a sponsored session.
If you are interested in conducting a hands-on session on any of the topics falling under the themes described above, please submit a proposal under the workshops section. We also need you to tell us about your past experience in teaching and/or conducting workshops.
If you are interested in doing an unconference during the breakout sessions, propose a topic which will be of interest to the community.
Deadline for submitting proposals: 31 July 2015
Conference dates: 18-19 September
Workshops: 15, 16, 17 and 20 September
Flying a drone autonomously with JS
- Audience will get introduced to autonomous flight of a drone using node.
- Audience will get introduced to few building blocks of autonomous flight using open cv
- Will have some fun learning some flight maneuvers.
This talk will be on creating an autonomous flying drone using node js ( ar-drone-autonomy+ node-open-cv)
This talk will walk through
- Flying your drone autonomously using JS ( ardrone-autonomy )
- Processing drone flight image stream using node-opencv
- Few building blocks of autonomy using node-opencv + ardrone-autonomy
- Web developer with a startup called themeefy.
- Has experience doing JS development for the web, mobile and connected devices.
- Wannabe aeronautical engineer who become software engineer by luck :)