A Soldier’s Diary from JS battle
Submitted by Arivoli Sithananthan (@arivoli) on Tuesday, 5 August 2014
Share my experience in the enterprise application development process
I will be sharing my experience and the challenges we faced in the Front end engineering for our enterprise application namely “Jiva” - Population Health Management solution. “
My discussion will be covering following areas
- Migration process(From legacy application)
- Browser Memory leak issue
- Handling multiple JS framework under one hood.
- End user’s experience & Deployment issues
- Learning curve for the developers
- Our bread and butter
Zope2.x, Python2.x, YUI2.x, TinyMCE, AngularJS, Balsamiq
Field Crashed (sorry conquered):
IE7 (yes really!, once upon a time) ,IE8 (No other way to go.), IE9, IE10, Firefox, Chrome
I am one of the Soldier in ZeOmega.
Handling UI and UX battalion.
Experienced in E-Learning and Health care domain.
Having 12+years of experience in the industry, learning everyday.