- window.onerror is becoming more useless http://developers.debuggify.net/blog/2012/11/26/window-dot-onerror-is-not-enough/
- Due to Minified code, its hard to know what going on
- Code has been hosted on other subdomains / CDNs, so its challenging to track exceptions in live code due to browser permissions.
- The infamous Script Error http://developers.debuggify.net/docs/#!/guide/advance-section-5
Others Important Topics
1. Debug Ajax calls http://developers.debuggify.net/blog/2013/07/25/tracking-jquery-ajax-errors-and-exceptions/
2. Making debugging easy with existing library/frameworks like jquery, backbone, ember, angular etc
For more, checkout the slide https://speakerdeck.com/devilankur18/debug-the-web-101
Optional: The talk will be more helpful to developers whose code is running in production environment.
Founder @ Debuggify (https://www.debuggify.net) | Entrepreneur | Dreamer | Thinker | Coder | Geek
- Flash talk on Tracking Exceptions in Cross Origin Scripts https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86pswYiUjjg
- Debuggify Demo at Bangalore: JS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rx133kZKW34