If there is some topic that you would like to listen to, please add a proposal here (select “I’m proposing a topic for someone to speak on” option).
- Setting up linter and travis.
- Setting up directory hierarchy structure.
- Using classes and data facades to interact with database.
- Command line utilites a.k.a binaries for quickly testing your library methods.
- Writing unit tests, mocking and stubbing functions and http requests.
- Releasing your npm package
I have been working as a data engineer at Mapbox from last 2 years and responsible for architecting data pipeline projects there. As of now, I am focussing on building data validation pipeline for OpenStreetMap which is one of the biggest open data project. I have also worked with wikidata and gnome organization in the past. I keep an interest in Machine learning and right now experimenting with it. I am happy to talk about Maps, open data projects and open source softwares. :)