When? September 2nd! 🎉
🔍 Dive into Model Finetuning: Focussed on Llama2, SD/LoRA and similar PEFT methods!
Ready to Hack?
Applying for the event is a piece of cake! Register on hasgeek and your spot is reserved for the Hack Day! If you already have a teammate in mind, awesome! mention their email at registration. If you decide or find a teammate after the registration, that’s okay too — bring them along as your +1 on the Hack Day without asking us! If not, don’t worry; our friendly community will ensure you find a partner to conquer the AI world together.
Sponsored by Nintee
- Model weights and tutorial blog to be released within 14 days of the event
- If you can, release dataset too!
- Emotional first aid,
- Context gathering i.e. ask for more information where relevant e.g. if someone is not able to sleep well, ask them questions to dig deeper and keep the convo going
- Emotional support e.g. have the user feel heard
References: More like pi.ai, less like chatgpt
- Solution should use Qdrant Cloud, or self-hosted Qdrant
- To be eligible, one must publish a short blog with the solution within 10 days of the event to receive the cash reward
If you have any questions or need more information about the Hack Day, we’re here to help! Feel free to shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org . We can’t wait to welcome you to this mind-blowing event!
So mark your calendars, rally your enthusiasm, and get ready for an unforgettable day of AI magic at the Gen AI Community Hack Day! We promise you’ll leave with new friends, tons of knowledge, and a heart full of inspiration. See you there! 🚀
Event details on Luma : https://lu.ma/soweb4fz