Anyone can submit, even if you’re not in BLR, India! Remote submissions are most welcome!
Friday 4pm kick-off; briefing
Friday 5pm attendees pitch their ideas; teams form
Friday 6pm get to work!
[note: you’re welcome to stay and work all night but if you need to sleep, please head home then come back)
Saturday, demo day 4pm submit your pitch, judging starts
How can I be involved?
- ~100 amazing participants. You’ll be developers, scientists, designers, writers, artists, lawyers, all kinds of careers and specialisms, coming together to hack for 24 hours. Some of you will be students; some will be workers. Some will come with an idea of what you want to make; some won’t. Both are totally OK.
- Demo Audience Demo day is open for all, even non-hackathon participants -- they should register here
- Coaches: we need a handful of experts in art, design, ML, engineering and storytelling who can join us for 2-4 hour shifts to help teams out.
- Sponsors: you make the world go round. Please help us keep this event a nonprofit. Email us at nirant [dot] kasliwal @gmail [dot] com
Demo Submission Deadline: April 1st, 4:00 PM IST
at this form
- Best Prompt Engineering Demo (e.g. LLM apps, browser extensions)
- Best Storytelling Demo (e.g. video, generated art, music, comics) -- we’d love to have designers and artists win this track
- Best AI Devtool Demo (e.g. CLIs, VSCode extensions)
- Replit & Springworks Best AI Infra Demo (e.g. new cloud services, training tools, libraries)
- People’s Choice for best overall Open Source project!
- You can work solo or in small teams of up to 5 (anything bigger is probably unfair to the others)
- Project/feature must be new or never-before-launched (a.k.a. does not strictly have to be started this week)
- Remote projects should be open source or live (no waitlistware please!)
Submit the Google form (submit early so we can gauge how it’s going, minor last minute revisions are fine)
In person: Please be at the Deep Hack Demo Day (register here) from 4.30pm onward. Aim to do a ~5 minute demo + Q&A.
Remote: Record a ~2-3 minute demo and remember to add at the end of the Google form.
Code of Conduct
By participating in the hackathon in any capacity, you agree to adhere to the Hasgeek’s Code of Conduct
Basic demo format (optional; get creative/entertaining/weird if you like!)
- Motivation: Why you chose to explore this idea
- Walkthrough: Show what it does
- Implementation: Discuss how it works, bonus for what didn’t work
- Speculation: Future directions/where this could go?
Need Ideas, Inspiration, Resources?
Generative AI Ideas
- Amod Malviya (आमोद मालवीय), previously CTO at Flipkart, Co-founder at Udaan
- Manisha Raisinghani, founder or LogiNext, Forbes Trailblazers
- Sunit Singh founder of Fincent Inc and previously Design Leadership at Cleartrip, Ola
- Toshi Prakash, Director of Product Management at Walmart, via Locus.sh and others