We have closed submissions for Fragments Conf, Bangalore edition which will be held on 30 March. If you wish to submit a proposal for the conference, make a submission here.
Fragments is a conference on mobile engineering, including:
- State of platforms/OS
- Engineering approaches and paradigms
In 2019, Fragments is a traveling conference with editions in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, and potentially Hyderabad and Kochi (in the second half of 2019).
Topics for submission:
We seek proposals – for short and long talks, Birds of Feather (BOF) session topics, and workshops + tutorials – on the following topics:
- Deep dive technical talks on Flutter.
- AR Core: practical approaches and the business use cases.
- Reducing app size to below 10MB and how to cater for lower-end phones.
- PWA caching strategies.
- ML Kit (ML Kit | Google Developers).
- On device ML.
- Server-side ML.
- Progressive ML, where the fallback is on-device ML when the device goes offline.
- Functional programming for mobile.
- Coroutines in Kotlin.
- Mobile specific user research.
- Case studies from teams which have switched away from cross platform approaches.
- Use cases for which Native apps work versus use cases where it doesn’t make sense to build Native apps.
- Deep dive talks on performance.
- Optimising for lower-end hardware.
- Future of chatbots for conversations on mobile.
- Automating design to code.
If you have questions/queries, write to us on email@example.com
Hands on session on Debian packaging , how can you have your own python or ruby package like numpy or pandas .
Along with that will be providing guidance of how to apply in Open Sourceand what are it’s benefits .
Here is the link , about what is Debian packaging and how one can be a Debian developer or can make there own package
Here is the link to my previous talk , I was selected to speak at Debutsav 2019 by Debian
https://www.debutsav.in/ (You will find me in the speakers list)
So I will be starting with how open source works and how debian is playing its role , Why Linux and then starting with the installation of some NPM packages and Docker , after that will be telling the openes or recent bug fixes and how they can either enhance the existing package or make on eof there own .
1 A little bit knowledge of Command line and linux (if not then also will be teaching )
2 Install Docker on the system .
3 Read about Debian what it is and how it started .
4 A basic knowledge of any programming language .
I am a researcher in the field of Advanced Algorithms and models , I am Open Source contributor for a few organizations like Fossasia , Mozilla , IBM .Likes to spread knowledge and help others .Having a passion for solving Accessibility issues and I love going hackathons, attending conferences, and Travelling.