1. What topics will be discussed?
- Experiences running systems at scale in production
- Fire stories
2. Who should attend this meetup
People interested in learning about distributed systems and who enjoy post-mortem/RCA’s.
3. Who should speak at this meetup?
- Have you been the primary respondent to a fire in production? We’d love to hear your story.
- Are you running systems at scale? We will be thrilled to hear experience reports of what went well.
5. Format of the meetup
Two talks, 40 minutes each.
Date (tentative): 30th May, 4-6 PM.
How to join the meetup: This event is free to attend. Zoom Link will be shared closer to the meetup date.