1. What topics will be discussed?
1. Experiences running systems at scale in production
2. Fire stories
2. Who should attend this meetup
People interested in learning about distributed systems and who enjoy post-mortem/RCA’s.
3. Who should speak at this meetup?
1. Have you been the primary respondent to a fire in production? We’d love to hear your story.
2. Are you running systems at scale? We will be thrilled to hear experience reports of what went well.
5. Format of the meetup
Two talks, 40 minutes each.
Date (tentative): 30th May, 4-6 PM.
How to join the meetup: This event is free to attend. Zoom Link will be shared closer to the meetup date.