This is a beginner-level session on web typography targeted to:
- Novice web designers who want to improve their working knowledge of web typography.
- Designers from any medium who want to experiment with webfonts but don’t know where to start.
The talk will explain:
- How web typography is a core extension of your brand’s visual identity on the Internet.
- A brief history of typesetting on the web.
- The basics of typeface selection.
- Costs, licensing and deploying webfonts.
About the speaker: Karl Fernandes is passionate about the Web, and has spent a considerable amount of time and money experimenting with web typography over the years.
Participation: Zoom link will be shared with registered participants. Or, you can watch the livestream on this page.
Registered participants can leave comments/questions on the Comments section for the speaker to address during the session.