Summary: Digital Lending WatchTower – Consumer Protection in Digital Lending Hello 👋 Here is a summary of the panel discussion on Consumer Protection in Digital Lending as part of the Digital Lending WatchTower project . Do join for t… more
Citizens’ Report on BFIL Consent Scam #
- Sharing of Draft report
- Key findings
- Discussion on Consent in Digital Lending
Who should participate:
- Practitioners from fintech, OSINT, including engineers and product managers.
- Bankers, Law enforcement executives, payment system participants.
- Journalists who report on Fintech frauds, money laundering, cyber security.
- Anyone interested in knowing more about digital credit.
About Digital Lending Watch Tower:
It has been a year since the #KillerLoanApps episode happened. The Reserve Bank of India released the report of working group on Digital Lending including Lending through Online Platforms and Mobile Apps. Digital Lending Watch Tower aims to keep track of the digital lending space in India and have on going conversations about digital lending primarily from the lens of consumer protection.
About CashlessConsumer: CashlessConsumer is a consumer collective working on digital payments to increase awareness, understand technology, produce / consume data, represent consumers in policy of digital payments ecosystem to voice consumer perspectives, concerns with a goal of moving towards a fair cashless society. Read more on the website, blog, follow @cashlessconsumer on Mastodon, join our chatter group on Telegram and watch our older conversations on Youtube
See Also #