Deep Reinforcement Learning (RL) combines Reinforcement Learning algorithms with Deep Learning (DL) paradigm. This hands-on workshop will help participants get familiar with deep RL by working through notebook examples. Apart from the core concepts, the instructors will discuss recent advances and practical implementations of deep RL.
Workshop course contents and schedule:
- Introduction to Reinforcement Learning (RL)
- Deep RL with notebook examples: learning to play mario/alphago/a-game via Deep Q learning
- Deep RL with notebook examples: learning to play the same game via proximal policy gradient
- Recent advances in Deep RL
- When and how to apply deep reinforcement learning in your work with examples from stock trading, recommendation systems, dialog systems and autonomous driving.
Full workshop schedule: https://hasgeek.com/anthillinside/deep-reinforcement-learning-workshop/schedule
Who should attend this workshop:
Engineers, managers and directors who:
- Want to solve real business problems that they know can’t be solved using traditional supervised ML techniques.
- Are curious about understanding Deep Reinforcement Learning.
- Participants should bring their own laptops with Pytorch and Python 3.5 installed before the workshop. Additional time will not be allotted for software installation during the workshop.
- Participants should have done hands-on machine learning. For example, I work as a ML/DL/AI engineer or data scientist having at least one year of hands-on experience with XYZ organization. Online course certification doesn’t count for experience.
About the instructors:
Uma Sawant is senior machine learning engineer in the Artificial Intelligence group at Linkedin, Bangalore. She holds a PhD in computer science from IIT Bombay. Prior to joining for PhD, she worked as a research engineer in Yahoo research labs, Bangalore. She is the recipient of Google India Women in Engineering award 2008. She has authored multiple papers in top tier conferences such as KDD, WWW, EMNLP.
Vijay Gabale is co-founder and CTO of Infilect. Prior to founding Infilect, Vijay was a research scientist with IBM research. Vijay has published research papers in top tier conferences such as SIGCOMM, KDD and has several patents to his name. He holds a PhD in Computer Science from IIT Bombay.
Date: Saturday, 11 January 2020
Time: 9:30 to 2:45 PM
For tickets and other inquiries, email email@example.com or call 7676332020.