On use cases of knowledge graph and implementation challenges
Have you worked on Knowledge Graphs or do you have plans to use Knowledge Graphs? Come, join us for this discussion on the challenges in building & maintaining knowledge graphs and applying this knowledge to make intelligent decisions or to improve user experience.
Some of the topics on the agenda are:
- When should one use knowledge graph?
- What are the challenges in building knowledge graph from unstructured data?
- How do you automate this process?
- What tools are widely used in industry?
- Techniques have been developed for some particular applications of knowledge graphs, how to apply the tools and techniques available to anything else?
Seating is limited and we’re confirming participation based on why you want to attend this discussion. Please wait for a confirmation in your email inbox before attending the event.
5:30 to 6:00 - Tea & Introductions
6:00 to 7:30 - Discussion
2699, 19th Main Rd, 5th cross
HAL 2nd Stage, Indiranagar
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560008
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/DgX8cion46E2