This code of conduct applies across online forums, conferences and other events hosted by HasGeek.
We are here as a community to deliberate on the topics of the forum.
- Be nice to everyone,
- Be empathetic,
- Be questioning, as it furthers the discussion, but
- Discuss ideas, not people and their personalities (as that would be ad hominem).
We strongly condemn any kind of harassment of any fellow participant. This includes:
- Sustained disruption of talks, discussions and other events.
- Offensive remarks or jokes made about women, men, persons of non-binary genders and those with physical disabilities, or on the basis of sexuality, race, caste or religion.
- Use of images that objectify the human body unless absolutely relevant to the discussion.
- Inappropriate physical contact and invasion of private space.
- Deliberate intimidation, unwelcome gestures and stalking.
Please report in confidence by sending an SMS to +91 7676 33 2020. SMSes are received by HasGeek staff who can address this quickly.
Violators, regardless of their standing, may be expelled from the forum, without a refund (where payment was applicable), and reported to the authorities.