Welcome to 27th VueBLR meetup and 3rd remote meetup.
Join the meetup via Zoom on https://zoom.us/j/91835587923?pwd=V1MrVjMzaHNqM2h2YUdSNnhESkNuZz09 or via Youtube Live on https://youtu.be/NIUJclX83Io
1. What topics will be discussed?
This meetup is about VueJS and the emerging ecosystem.
2. Who should attend this meetup
- You are new to frontend / frameworks, e.g.
- Backend engineers
- Folks working with jQuery
- Folks working on Angular/React and are keen to explore Vue
- You are about to start a new project, such as
- Working in a start-up where you want to quickly experiment with things (Vue is an easy-to-pick front-end framework with documented ways of doing common things.)
- Working in a large company and evaluating Vue
- You’re already working on Vue, and want to connect with like-minded people
3. Who should speak at this meetup?
We encourage women speakers, and first-time speakers. We also offer mentorship and prio preparation for talks.
4. Format of the meetup
Two talks - of either 25 mins or 40 mins duration - with show-and-tell. The meetup will with a Birds of Feather (BOF) session.
Contact details: write to firstname.lastname@example.org or DM @VueBLR
MEVN-CLI, Light speed setup for MEVN stack webapps
I aim to introduce the capabilities of MEVN-CLI to the audience, say how can one get up and running quickly with a MEVN stack application.
Make people aware of the various commands available as part of MEVN-CLI, possibly build something really quick in course of the demo.
I’m an undergraduate student pretty much involved into open source at the moment. I’ve been a consumer of the various toolings available as part of the Vue.js ecosystem and I really wanted to give back to the community, it was this thought that led me to create MEVN-CLI.
- My open source activity: https://ghuser.io/jamesgeorge007
- GitHub Repository: https://github.com/madlabsinc/mevn-cli
- Documentation: https://mevn.madlabs.xyz/
- Open Collective: https://opencollective.com/mevn-cli