26 Fri 12:00 PM – 03:00 PM IST
25 Fri 12:00 PM – 03:00 PM IST
Submissions close 31 Jan 2022, 11:00 PM
Tips and tricks to optimize cloud costs - and how to stay optimized by design Pravanjan Choudhury, CTO at Capillary Technologies and co-founder at Facets.Cloud, made a presentation on the topic of how to stay optimized by design on 26 … more
The evolution of the cloud in the last decade has radically simplified software deployment. Undoubtedly, major providers like AWS, Azure, GCP, Alibaba Cloud have removed entry barriers for developers to either launch a new product or to scale infinitely. However, no software company can keep scaling without taking a look at the cost of infrastructure as a percentage of revenue.
Many companies today are struggling with cloud costs eating up a significant portion of their gross margins. In this programme, we will discuss the following:
After the conference you will walk away with:
1. Tips and techniques to reduce costs on infrastructure on clouds such as AWS.
2. Process and governance model to run a cost-optimized infrastructure sustainably.
Who should participate:
1. Engineering Leaders (Directors, VP Engineering, Architects)
2. SRE and Infrastructure Managers and Architects.
3. Developers running infrastructure ranging from tens to thousands of servers.
4. Anyone interested in reducing their cloud spends.
If you want to share your case study, share details at https://hasgeek.com/rootconf/optimizing-costs-of-cloud-infrastructure/comments