Privacy in Marketing
Duration: 1 day (9.30 am to 5 pm)
Pre-Requisite: Should have attended Data Privacy 101 session earlier
Privacy impacts the core of marketing today. Given the huge amounts of data that gets collected about consumers and the ways in which it gets used, privacy has come along to throw a spanner in the works.
And then there is the upheaval going on in the adtech world. With Apple introducing its APP framework and ‘privacy nutrition labels’ and the demise of the 3P cookie, the world moving forward is set to see some unprecedented changes.
This workshop is a deep dive into the above aspects.
Who is this Workshop for:
- This workshop is for Individuals from marketing, advertising, digital marketing, marketing analytics, business development and sales teams
- The era of ‘DataVores’ – How data is collected and ‘consumed’ in organizations today and what therein is set to change
- New approaches needed to deal with the transformed era
- Changes happening in the mobile ecosystems: 3rd Party cookies deprecation, Apple’s ATT Framework, etc – and the resultant impact on the Adtech ecosystem
- How does all of the above impact Digital Marketing?
- Participants will get an overview of what is going on in the ‘digital’ world from a privacy impact perspective and, therefore, what they need to gear up for.