Implementing Data Privacy in Organizations
Duration: 1 day (9.30 am to 5 pm)
Pre-Requisite: Should have attended Data Privacy 101 session earlier
Understanding Data Privacy and Data Privacy laws is one thing, implementing the same in organizations is something that is a completely different cup of tea.
Implementing a Privacy Program – whether to cater to one law or multiple laws – requires the usage of structured frameworks.
This workshop does a deep dive into how to implement privacy in organizations, the various frameworks and standards available and an elaboration of one framework for better understanding and appreciation.
Who is this Workshop for:
- This workshop is for anyone who is involved in implementing privacy in organizations and/or is consulting organizations to implement privacy programs. This includes:
o CISOs & their teams
o Data Governance teams
o CIO/ Chief Digital Officers & their teams
o Legal Counsels and their teams
o Risk & Compliance Heads & their teams
o Business Operations teams
- Why a framework – and how is it connected to a privacy law(s)
- Available frameworks and standards for Privacy
- A Deep Dive into one framework
- Walk through of two case studies.
- Participants will get an overview of how to approach the implementation of privacy in an organization.