Data Privacy 101: Foundational Understanding of Data Privacy
Duration: 1 day (9.30 am to 5 pm)
No matter what area you work in and what function you handle, understanding Data Privacy today is no longer a choice.
This workshop is a foundational workshop that will cover the basics of Data Privacy – and how it is different from Security. Topics covered include Basics of Data Privacy, Privacy Principles & Rights, Overview of Key Privacy Laws & Privacy in Digital Ecosystems.
Who is this Workshop for:
This workshop is for:
- Individuals from CISO/CIO/Legal/ Risk & Compliance teams who will be involved, directly or indirectly, in the roll out of Privacy Programs in their organizations
- Individuals from Marketing, Analytics, Operations, Product Management, Program Management, Customer support who deal with Personal Data – and who will thereby be impacted by Data Privacy directly or indirectly
- Lawyers, CA’s, Consultants – who need to get a one-shot quick overview of what Data Privacy is all about
- Data Privacy: Basic Concepts & Terms
- Understanding Personal Data
- Privacy Principles & Rights
- An Overview of Key Privacy Laws like GDPR & India PDPB
- ‘Below the Surface’ data and its role in Privacy
- Participants will get a one-shot deep dive into what Data Privacy is all about – and what it is NOT