arrow_back Scaling ElasticSearch for Log and Event monitoring
config my.cnf arrow_forward
Submitted by Shanmugavel (@shanmugavelfixrnix) (proposing) on Thursday, 16 January 2014
This is a proposal requesting for someone to speak on this topic. If you’d like to speak, leave a comment.
Section: Workshops Technical level: Intermediate
- To give a brief description on GRC, Which allows you to move further for deeper understanding and implementation.
- To explain the Need of GRC to all the firms, corporates, irrespective of their Domain.
- To transfer the Knowledge of GRC, by which we can expect good govarnance Mainly to improve the Standards of Management.
- GRC is Govarnance Risk Management and Compliance.
- FixNix GRC can Govern the Actions so that they can proceed in a Steady Flow.
- FixNix GRC can Expect the Risks after analyzing at different levels, then Manage those risks accordingly.
- FixNix GRC has cutting edge features and competitive modules like Risk Management, Audit Managemenet, Patch Management, Policy Management, Asset Management and Incident Management.
- A brief outlay of the Actions they are undertaking.
- Mark out the Expected Risks in their Process.
- Acceptance to take up their Security to the Next good level.
- Know their Real Standards of Working and have an aim to Improve their Standards.
I am the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO).
I Worked for a Period of 6 yrs in Microsoft and 4yrs in IBM.
Now, I am running a Firm by name FixNix Info Sec Solutions, Which works on the Domain of Information Security.