How to create a production quality React app?
Submitted by Souvik Basu (@souvikbasu) on Saturday, 16 June 2018
We all know how to create small applications in React but most of us struggle to create a strong foundation for a complex app. This talk will touch upon how to create a production quality application using React
- Moving from Hello World to Production app
- Different Architectural patterns that help to manage a complex app
- Managing components
- State management - what and how
- How Routes help to handle app complexity
- Defining the right Project structure
- Deployment concerns
Basic knowledge of React
Souvik is a JS enthusiasts with 15 years experience in the industry. His day job is to set up a team on React project in Tesco Bengaluru. He loves to code equally well in React as well as in Angular. Currently he is spending a lot of time exploring Conversational UI.