arrow_back React Internals - How understanding React implementation can help us make better apps
Create your own Custom Async Renderer with diffing in Web Worker
Submitted by Aziz Khambati (@azizhk110) on Sunday, 24 June 2018
I’ll be going through some of the design of react-reconciler, fiber and how to create your own custom renderer.
- Async Rendering (Pros & Cons, Limitations)
- React Reconciler
- Web Worker
- React Fiber
- Async Rendering pros and reasons for architecture rewrrite, what the current algo did not support.
- Mutations & Message Passing
- Data Structures for VDOM
- How to traverse VDOM for chunking render and how to use requestIdleCallback
- Whats missing? What to expect from future versions of React
Curiosity to learn internals of React
Hey, I’m a frontend dev at Anarock, previously at Housing.com