We’re excited to announce the 3 Hours of Serverless conference. We’ve invited 5 cloud experts to talk about the future of Serverless and provide tips for people who are new to serverless or practitioners looking to improve their skills.
Jeremy Daly - AWS Serverless Hero & Host of Serverless Chats
Dr. Rdoric Rabbah - Co-creator of Apache OpenWhisk & CTO of Nimbella
Rob Allen - Sofware Consultant and Developer concentrating on HTTP APIs
Srushith Repakula - Head of Engineering at KonfHub
Dr. Arjun Guha - Professor, Northeastern University
At this free 3-hour virtual conference, you’ll learn:
- Serverless best practices for Lambda and how you can wield them into a gauntlet and use it to snap more than half of your problems/bugs.
- Explore PHP in a serverless environment where we’ll cover designing, building, and deploying for serverless platforms.
- An alternative approach that uses language-based isolation and can significantly lower the latency and resource utilization of a large class of serverless functions.
- Strategies and patterns to create highly resilient serverless apps that mitigate pressure on “non-serverless” systems.
- Implement stateful APIs and complete applications that are 100% serverless. Applications that include Chatbots, Mobile Apps, AI/ML, and Jamstack.
Time: August 25th, 10:00 AM - 1:15 PM EDT // August 25th 7:30 PM - 10:45 PM IST
Register for free here: http://bit.ly/3-hours-of-serverless-sl