CMS and Accessibility
Submitted by Srinivasu Chakravarthula (@serveomaccess) on Friday, 3 November 2017
WordPress is perhaps one of those Content Management System that complys close to WCAG 2.0 and Druapl has done a great work on accessibility too. In this talk, I would like to talk about accessibility features of Word Press and Drupal and things that web publishers can leverage on. I have been using Word Press for about 10 years.
- Introduction to Accessibility and WCAG
- Word Press Accessibility for Admin Panel
- Accessibility features and options in Word Press
- Accessibility plugins for word press
- Customizing Word Press template for better accessibility
- Drupal Accessibility efforts
- Media Accessibility
Have been into Accessibility industry for about 13 years. Accessibility Enthusiast, Invited Expert at Accessibility Guidelines Working Group, W3C. Established Accessibility practice at Yahoo India, PayPal, HCL. Currently Accessibility Leader at Informatica and Founder of ServeOM Inclusion.