Journey towards SVG Ninja Land
Submitted by Prashant (@prashantsani) on Saturday, 30 September 2017
SVG is one of the most powerful but under-utilised tool of the modern web. This talk would focus on utilising the power of SVGs beyond using them as static images and background images.
- SVG Very Very Basics
- Shapes/Tags Available (eg. circle, polyline, line, etc)
- Fills and strokes
- Icon Fonts Vs SVG and SVG Spriting
- SVG Scaling: SVG Viewport and values for preserveAspectRatio
- SVG Animation using CSS
- SVG Filters
- Using SVG Creatively in your project
- SVG optimisation techniques at design level
Slides to be updated soon!
- Basic HTML & CSS knowledge
- An Open Mind.