Visual Debug - Chrome Developer Toolbar extension for visual debugging
The focus of the talk is to
- Walk you through an improvised debugging experience.
- To help you understand that writing a custom extention is not so tough.
- To appreciate the good work done by the Angular Batarang creators and take it a step further by unlocking it for all JS Scenarios.
- Learn how to use D3 with in a debugger extention.
- Learn how to use angular + bootstrap with in a developer toolbar extention.
- discuss how to debug debugger extention code.
- how to get it up there on chrome store.
Have evaluated similar thought process in the past and was very impressed by Remy Sharp's work on jsconsole. Was about to get serious with it and just then I got involved with Angular and yes, Batarang!
Batarang has a fanstastic framework that a chrome developer toolbar can use. Batarang wraps D3, bootstrap, angular.. What else do you need.
The codebase of visual-debug is forked from and heavily influenced by the Batarang codebase and architecture.
Previous Proposal at JSFoo : https://funnel.hasgeek.com/jsfoo2013/809-node-robo-robo-powered-by-raspberry-pi-node-arduino-firebase-and-phonegap
Previous talk : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BI-LJgtBxys