For Developers with various fields of interest and matching atmosphere, MEC.conf is an opportunity for growing one’s network and getting to know the latest in the world of development.
We are here to build a developer community that pervades all of engineering and sciences, for that we are providing a platform to enrich delegates with knowledge from experienced innovators and developers. Providing a broader perspective on various engineering challenges that can be solved by implementing the developer mentality.
Software Internationalization : Why & How
A developer oriented take on localizing softwares, how to do it, & how others can contribute to
- Why localization ?
- How to enable your software to be localized i.e Internationalization
- Internationalization APIs/Libraries in different stacks : Python, Android, PHP, WordPress
- How to manage different localizations with ease
- How to help others contribute easily to your software with localization (setting up tools for localization)
- Laptop preferably (not required)
- Having a phone with you will be nice
- മലയാളം അറിയുന്നതും നന്നായിരിക്കും :)
- FOSS developer since 13 years old
- KDE Malayalam localization maintainer
- Member of GNOME Malayalam localization team
- Volunteer for SMC (Swathanthra Malayalam Computing)
- Lead, FOSSers VAST : http://fossers.vidyaacademy.ac.in/