2 strategies to 2x your mental and physical performance immediately
Submitted by Harsh Batra on Wednesday, 22 February 2017
Google is the go to source for everything today. At the click of a button you can get your questions answered on everything from weight loss to muscle gain, sickness, sports and everything in between. But how do you know who to believe? Medical science and its associated fields are probably the biggest field of inquiry. According to Arif E. JINHA research from the University of Ottawa the approximate number of published paper by the end of 2009 were 50,712,009. In the past 8 years that number has only gone up. There are so many ways to achieve the same results and so many sources which provide contradictory evidence. Which source should you trust? In this talk we will dig into how you can decipher between real-science and psuedo-science, the fun attached to experimentation and the 1 source which can enable you to 2x your mental and physical performance immediately.
- What is science?
- Examples of good science and bad science
- The 1 big rule which allows you to decide whether you should pay attention to the research or not
- All your body cares about is the nutrients, irrespective of whether you get that nutrition through eggs, supplements, protein powders or the sun
- How a 5 month experiment on Vitamin D in 2011 got me hooked to the science of nutrition
- Live examples of how I use science to make decisions on what I eat, drink and how I exercise
- 1 source you should immediately sign up for if you want to immediately 2x your mental and physical performance. Hint - they are a group of scientists who debunk the research for you.
Harsh believes that whatever gets measured gets managed. He has been tracking his health and exercise routine for the past 10 years. Due to his keen interest in nutrition, exercise and science, he is always experimenting to outperform his previous best records. Over the years he has been able to collect sources in which he trusts to obtain the constantly evolving scientific research that is released to keep on 2x’ing his mental and physical performance.