In this session we are going to be talking about Integrated Criminal Justice System. Integrated Criminal Justice System (ICJS) is a common platform for information exchange and analytics of all the pillars of the criminal justice system comprising of Police, Forensics, Prosecution, Courts& Prisons. ICJS is being projected as an attempt to integrate all pillars of justice to make the justice delivery system speedy and transparent.
Who should participate:
- Lawyers and legal academics who are working on issues related to courts and reforms.
- Practitioners who are working on implementing these systems in courts.
- Engineers and product managers who working on legal tech products.
Join the session via zoom https://zoom.us/j/91167424074?pwd=VnBxNkR2bERQWlBPTFNPMnFyN0lpdz09
1. NCRB Journal 2019 on ICJS
2. ICJS File Notings obtained via RTI from MHA
3. Approach for Execution of Integrated Criminal Justice System (ICJS)
4. ICJS Pilot in Delhi
5. Press release on CCTNS integration with ICJS
Share your questions before the event by posting on the comments section.
About Kaarana: Kaarana community investigates the impact of technology on society. In the past, Kaarana community has examined the claims, realities and rationale of Aadhaar and digital India.
Follow Kaarana’s blog: https://medium.com/karana | Twitter : https://twitter.com/kaarana_
Join Kaarana’s Telegram group to continue conversations: https://t.me/kaarana
Watch videos of previous Kaarana events on: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL279M8GbNsevu45saFnJGx_-Yv1CyDtV-