In this session we are going to be talking about Integrated Criminal Justice System. Integrated Criminal Justice System (ICJS) is a common platform for information exchange and analytics of all the pillars of the criminal justice system comprising of Police, Forensics, Prosecution, Courts& Prisons. ICJS is being projected as an attempt to integrate all pillars of justice to make the justice delivery system speedy and transparent.
Who should participate:
- Lawyers and legal academics who are working on issues related to courts and reforms.
- Practitioners who are working on implementing these systems in courts.
- Engineers and product managers who working on legal tech products.
Join the session via zoom https://zoom.us/j/91167424074?pwd=VnBxNkR2bERQWlBPTFNPMnFyN0lpdz09
- NCRB Journal 2019 on ICJS
- ICJS File Notings obtained via RTI from MHA
- Approach for Execution of Integrated Criminal Justice System (ICJS)
- ICJS Pilot in Delhi
- Press release on CCTNS integration with ICJS
Share your questions before the event by posting on the comments section.
About Kaarana: Kaarana community investigates the impact of technology on society. In the past, Kaarana community has examined the claims, realities and rationale of Aadhaar and digital India.
Follow Kaarana’s blog: https://medium.com/karana | Twitter : https://twitter.com/kaarana_
Join Kaarana’s Telegram group to continue conversations: https://t.me/kaarana
Watch videos of previous Kaarana events on: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL279M8GbNsevu45saFnJGx_-Yv1CyDtV-