Submit talks and workshops on:
- Full stack engineering
- Architecture approaches and case studies
- Web development
We will find a forum to place your talk, any time during the year.
For more information, contact email@example.com or call 7676332020
Reusing Components between Angular, React, Vue, Ember and Web-Components
Technical level: Advanced
Every JS framework has it’s own implementation of Components. Is it possible to reuse components created in one library/framework into another?
- How components are defined in Angular, React, Vue, Ember, Web-Components
- Commonality and differences in their approaches
- How to reuse components between these frameworks
- How to standardize component designs
- Open source efforts to create multi framework component libraries
Souvik is a JS enthusiasts with 15 years experience in the industry. His day job is to set up a team on React project in Tesco Bengaluru. He loves to code equally well in React as well as in Angular. Currently he is spending a lot of time exploring Conversational UI.