Submit talks and workshops on:
- Full stack engineering
- Architecture approaches and case studies
- Web development
We will find a forum to place your talk, any time during the year.
For more information, contact email@example.com or call 7676332020
React meets Angular - Using React components inside your Angular apps.
The talk is about using ReactJS components inside Angular applications. It is intended for those who are familiar with either React or Angular at a beginner level and those who are working on large scale Angular apps but want may find React to be the right choice for a particular use case.
The key takeaways for the audience would be -
1. Why would one use React inside Angular apps.
2. Bundling and using the React component.
3. Sharing state between Angular & React using Redux.
4. Keeping the bundle size of the Angular app in check by Lazy Loading modules.
- A brief overview of Angular & React, how Angular is different than React.
- Our motivation to use a React component inside our Angular app.
- Building the React component. Experiences with Create-React-App & NWB.js
- Exporting the React component, using Webpacks multiple entry points to break up the exported code into smaller pieces.
- Using Redux to share state between the Angular app & the React component. Using reducers, actions & angular-redux.
- Mounting the React app & cleanup.
- Putting the Angular app on diet, isolating the React code by using Lazy Loaded modules.
I am a Front-End developer at SpotDraft. For over 4 years, I have worked as a Full Stack Developer working with Java, Python on the backend & React, Angular as well as plain old jQuery on the front-end. During my brief stint as a Freelancer, I also worked on mobile development projects.
At SpotDraft, I work primarily on the Front-End working with Angular, RxJS & React.