Submit talks and workshops on:
- Full stack engineering
- Architecture approaches and case studies
- Web development
We will find a forum to place your talk, any time during the year.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 7676332020
Demystifying Web Workers
This talk will outlay basics of web workers, their usage in modern web apps, and caveats while implementing them. At the end of the talk, audience will have a idea about when to use web workers, when NOT to use it and how to implement it.
This is a rough mind map of talk topics:
- What is a Web Worker ?
- When to use it in a modern PWA ?
- Under the Hood (Structured cloning algo, transferable objects)
- Some performance improvements
- A real life example of Web Workers
An Engineer in Front End Team at BookMyShow. I am into building scalable JS apps and prefer PWA over native apps. Also an OSS contributor to react-content-loader, webpack-cli and webpack-scaffold-pwa.