Submit talks and workshops on:
- Full stack engineering
- Architecture approaches and case studies
- Web development
We will find a forum to place your talk, any time during the year.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 7676332020
Change Detection in Frameworks
- Introduction to Change Detection
- How Initial Years of JS relied on SSR for UI updates.
- A brief description of how Change Detection worked in 1st Gen frameworks and AngularJS.
- An intro to Virtual DOM and how it is leveraged by React and Vue - explaining Vue’s reactivity and how the two are different in their approaches.
- How Angular handles Change Detection - explaining concept of zones and why TypeScript helps in the process.