Submitted by Abhishek Gupta (@abhishek971) on Monday, 26 February 2018
We will also have hands-on code where we will be building a simple web app with emphasis on our newly learned concepts.
- What do you mean by framework? (Libraries vs Frameworks)
- What to expect from a good framework?
- General Concepts
- MVC Pattern
- Client Side Routing
- The View Layer - DOM Manipulation ,Render Loop and Data Binding
- Apples to Oranges? (Why you cannot compare React to Ember? - Library vs Framework)
- Glimmer vs React (View Layer Comparision)
- Hands-On coding session: we will build a simple web app, however it will not be what you would expect, we will be explicitly underlining the concept explained above
- Conclusion and Questions
I am currently a Full Stack Developer at Coding Blocks, where I work across stack comprising of Node.js backend, Ember.js frontend and Postgres. I started off as Node.js developer, then swiftly moved to frontend development. I’ve been fortunate to work with many different frontend frameworks thanks to the frequent freelance/mentoring opportunites in the past. When I am not programming , I love to explore food and computer networks.