arrow_back Why GraphQL: A React Developer's Perspective
Break MORE Things?!? arrow_forward
Change Detection in Frameworks
Submitted by Jithin Nair (@jithinnair) on Friday, 25 May 2018
Technical level: Intermediate
- Introduction to Change Detection
- How Initial Years of JS relied on SSR for UI updates.
- A brief description of how Change Detection worked in 1st Gen frameworks and AngularJS.
- An intro to Virtual DOM and how it is leveraged by React and Vue - explaining Vue’s reactivity and how the two are different in their approaches.
- How Angular handles Change Detection - explaining concept of zones and why TypeScript helps in the process.