Previous proposalPurescript - JS you can reason about
Break Down To Take Down
Submitted by pulkit k (@kpulkit29) on Sunday, 26 January 2020
Duration of the session: 15 mins crisp talk Status: Confirmed & Scheduled
In short, this session would give a clear picture on how breaking down your codebase will help you take down a lot of problems.
I plan to cover the below mentioned points -:
- Why focus on this?
- Examples to depict how modular system helps in writing efficient program in less number of lines.
- Importance of making modules meaningful.
- Give more power to your modules by writing end-to-end and unit test cases.
- Different Modular Patterns -:
- Facade Pattern (pros & cons)
- Mediator Pattern (pros & cons)
Software Engineer at Wingify. Full stack developer with keen eye for writing elegant code. Loves contributing to open source projects, talk about JS and participating in hackathons.