Building Scalable & Reusable Vue Web Apps for Multiple Instances
Submitted by Prateek Jaiswal (@prateek-jaiswal) on Thursday, 8 August 2019
Section: Full talk (40 mins) Technical level: Intermediate Section: Crisp talk (20 mins) Technical level: Intermediate
We’ll see how to efficiently build a Web App to serve different countries having varying changes. Utilising Vue’s feature to architect such Scalable & Reusable Web App.
In this talk, I’ll share how I used Vue’s feature to develop a highly scalable and reusable Web App. We’ll take an example of a web app which need to scale to multiple countries.
- Following DRY (Don’t repeat yourself) approach with Vue Mixins
- Maintaining SoC (Separation of concerns) with Vue’s component architecture
- Rendering Vue components with Dynamic imports
- Building country wise components with Webpack
- Using SCSS with Vue to scale style
- Bonus: Enabling Internationalization